Posts Tagged ‘Storytelling’
We are looking for someone who is confident in looking for information and inspiration and transforming them into insightful stories.
The ideal candidate must be proficient in planning and executing research projects from start to completion. Communication – storytelling – skills are as important as the ability to gather information and generate insights. This person must feel comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment, exploring and debating with colleagues to find the best solutions at all times.
• Manage all aspects of a research project from start to finish
• Handle research planning, development and delivery
• Plan and carry out workshops with design teams design brief based on research findings
• At least three years of quantitative and qualitative research
• Proven record of how your research has impacted design/business
• Outstanding storytelling/presentation/communication skills
• Not afraid to try and create new research methodologies
• Able to produce results independently as well as collaboratively in a team