Posts Tagged ‘Information architecture’
User Experience Designer
We are looking for a talented individual, self-motivated, obsessed about designing beautiful interfaces. Someone who wants to find a place where they can share and contribute their ideas and thoughts.
Applicant’s portfolio should demonstrate strong graphic design skills, attention to detail and experience in designing innovative interactions. The designer will get the chance to work with cross-functional teams to develop and realize new user experience solutions for electronic devices hardware interface as well as software interface.
• Create software graphic interface, flash prototypes and scenario animations
• Perform research and explorations on new interaction methods
• Produce software wireframes, task flows, style guides, information architecture maps and other related design documents.
• Design and create user interface prototypes for testing and presentation
• Manage all aspects of a project from start to finish
• At least three years of design experience in areas of interaction/graphic design or equivalent
• Skillful in common design tools for design, image processing and prototyping (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash)
• Keen eye for details and consistent graphic user interface components and layouts (e.g. Icons, buttons, menus)
• Be able to express your ideas verbally and visually
• Able to produce results independently as well as collaboratively in a team